Social Work Mock Exam
170 Practice Questions (1 month access)
At SW to SW, we offer a full Prep Course for the Master and Clinical Social Work Exams. If the full course is not what you need at this time, the Mock Exam is also available for purchase separately. This is the same mock exam offered in the full course.
The exam is for BOTH Master and Clinical Levels. It is designed to help you apply basic social work concepts and test-taking skills.
The exam consists of 170 multiple-choice questions. It is timed (4 hours). You will be tested on a wide range of contents, including Human Development Theories, Behavior in Environment, Assessment, Treatment Planning, DSM 5, Intervention, and Professional Ethics.
What you will get:
- A list of recall topics for self-assessment of your exam readiness (Complimentary)
- Test-taking and reasoning strategies (Complimentary)
- Recall review questions to help you get ready for the exam.
- A mock exam with 170 questions with rationales, which you will have 4 hours to complete.
- You can retake the exam by refreshing the browser.
- NOTE: The exam questions shuffle themselves each time, so you won't get the same order of questions if you retake it.
- Limitations: Your answers and scores will NOT be saved once you refresh the browser or log out.
- Disclaimer: The content in this mock exam is not an exact representation of the actual content in the ASWB exam and should not be taken as such. Passing the mock exam does not guarantee the passage of the actual ASWB exam. SW to SW Online Exam Preparation Program and Chinh Duong, LCSW, LLC are not responsible for your performance on the ASWB exam.
Hello! My name is Chinh. I am a clinical social worker in Houston, Texas. I have been helping social workers passing their licensing exams through blog writing, facilitating study groups, as well as individual consultation. I hope this course will help provide you a structured study plan to help you get ready for your upcoming exam.
Please feel free to reach me at [email protected]